Now booking photo sessions in Dubai and India -Individual, fashion, couple, family, new borns, kids.
Pls drop me a line if you are interested to get the details!!
Also booking specifically for weddings and couples sessions in India for November.

Monday, August 17, 2009

A.n.d.r.e.e.a fashion portrait session Part I


So Friday was very exciting for me! Had a shoot with Andreea Rizan. She is the face of LG in UAE and has done some big campaigns. An aspiring full-time model, she was so easy to work with! It was an amazing shoot for me and I think we worked very well together. I would be keen to know if you guys think she looks like a certain famous movie star..? Coz I totally think she does.. and so do many others.. let's see what you all think??


I decided to do the shoot at the pool on our terrace. The location was perfect except, that one of my lenses, gave me a lot of trouble, because of the humidity and heat, it kept getting foggy. I wanted to get a very soft, timeless and easy feel for this session. And I'm a sucker for the vintage kinda look, which I wanted to get for some of the pictures.
We shot close to 450 pictures!! And I think she looked beautiful in each and every one of them! :)
I lOVE the shot above on the right!!!

Love the icy blues here...
come back for much much more from this session... the best is yet to come! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous,  August 18, 2009 at 5:35 PM  

the shots look really amazing. well done. keep going..
love you :)

All photographs © copyright Neha Ramabhadran

Images from this blog may not be used without my prior permission for both personal or professional use.

In a few cases the photos on this blog are not taken by me. Typically that's when I've handed my camera to somebody else (mostly my husband) and/or when the photo is of me. In those cases credit goes to the person who was kind enough to take the photograph.

Thanks to the way cool people who are in the photographs!! :)


Contact

Write to me at neha_sharma_2000@yahoo.com for pricing details for portrait sessions - couples, family and new borns. And for weddings in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and India.

About Me

My photo
Delhi, India
I'm a nomad. That much, of what I know for sure about myself, is true. Rest I keep discovering, inventing, denying, re-inventing, re-discovering, that sort of a thing.. :) I have been a blogger since forever.. this, is a new avatar... drop a comment if you like, don't like whatever is here.. or even just to say hello.. :) Write to me at neha_sharma_2000@yahoo.com for pricing details for Wedding and Art photography.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP