Now booking photo sessions in Dubai and India -Individual, fashion, couple, family, new borns, kids.
Pls drop me a line if you are interested to get the details!!
Also booking specifically for weddings and couples sessions in India for November.

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

kabab place


I took these shots at Kabab Factory, old town, Dubai. Amazing food. Very very filling, because they have so much variety and their gobi masala and dal makhani is to die for!!! :) seriously, if you are in Dubai, you must try it! I prefer the place for lunch, so you can go home and sleep afterwards.
Love the colors and clarity!! And the reflection on the glasses is almost really good.
And that grey rocket like thing in the last picture, is actually the tallest tower in the world! The Burj Tower! This and all the other construction that goes on and on and on in Dubai reminds me of the film `War of the Worlds', imagine if all of these cranes, buildings started walking!! Anything's possible :)

3 comments:

The Life Not So Simple.. August 4, 2009 at 8:10 PM  

so u have managed to redifine cutlery now..i think glasses never looked as dainty, napkins never as cleansed and furnishing never as poised..(and i know furnishing is not a part of cutlery, but i didnt want to break the flow of the sentence :) ).

Unknown August 6, 2009 at 5:46 PM  

Oh..I love this place myself especially the galotiss yum!..If you could have also captured the amazing kababs in your pictures.. it would have made people run to this place :))

Neha@ papermagictwigs August 6, 2009 at 5:54 PM  

haha... I was too busy eating the kababs!! next time maybe.. :)

All photographs © copyright Neha Ramabhadran

Images from this blog may not be used without my prior permission for both personal or professional use.

In a few cases the photos on this blog are not taken by me. Typically that's when I've handed my camera to somebody else (mostly my husband) and/or when the photo is of me. In those cases credit goes to the person who was kind enough to take the photograph.

Thanks to the way cool people who are in the photographs!! :)


Contact

Write to me at neha_sharma_2000@yahoo.com for pricing details for portrait sessions - couples, family and new borns. And for weddings in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and India.

About Me

My photo
Delhi, India
I'm a nomad. That much, of what I know for sure about myself, is true. Rest I keep discovering, inventing, denying, re-inventing, re-discovering, that sort of a thing.. :) I have been a blogger since forever.. this, is a new avatar... drop a comment if you like, don't like whatever is here.. or even just to say hello.. :) Write to me at neha_sharma_2000@yahoo.com for pricing details for Wedding and Art photography.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP