Now booking photo sessions in Dubai and India -Individual, fashion, couple, family, new borns, kids.
Pls drop me a line if you are interested to get the details!!
Also booking specifically for weddings and couples sessions in India for November.

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Hip hop!!! Say yo!!

Last night was the awesome hip-hop party at Kunal's. We got back home at 5 am!! :) It was great fun and I loved it even more because I got to take some people shots after a long time. While getting the focus right in the dim light was very difficult for me (didn't want to take pictures with the flash on, hence had to keep it on manual setting), I do think I got some very lovely shots. It really helped that everyone was so fun and amazing! Below are some of the shots I really like.. and right below, the big one is one of my most fav pictures ever!! I love how everything has come together for this picture! I LOVE it, think it's super cute!!! :) You like????



8 comments:

Neha@ papermagictwigs August 1, 2009 at 10:15 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown August 2, 2009 at 1:11 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown August 2, 2009 at 4:16 PM  

you are capable of making transitory moments into perpetual
images

The Life Not So Simple.. August 4, 2009 at 8:00 PM  

wow! pretty people posing..captured just at the right moment..commendable :)

Soda,  August 5, 2009 at 7:36 AM  

Critical Review - Neha, the first pic is very, very good! As we progress, there are a few where it seems like either the focus was slightly inaccurate (should have been sharper) and some where your hand shook as you clicked.

Neha@ papermagictwigs August 6, 2009 at 5:51 PM  

Thanks for dropping bu Soda! Really appreciate your feedback. Keep it coming!
PS: the bad lighting with several amazing drinks.. I couldn't help it! :D

vidu August 13, 2009 at 4:26 PM  

the 1st is 2nd pic is wow! great work neha!!

All photographs © copyright Neha Ramabhadran

Images from this blog may not be used without my prior permission for both personal or professional use.

In a few cases the photos on this blog are not taken by me. Typically that's when I've handed my camera to somebody else (mostly my husband) and/or when the photo is of me. In those cases credit goes to the person who was kind enough to take the photograph.

Thanks to the way cool people who are in the photographs!! :)


Contact

Write to me at neha_sharma_2000@yahoo.com for pricing details for portrait sessions - couples, family and new borns. And for weddings in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and India.

About Me

My photo
Delhi, India
I'm a nomad. That much, of what I know for sure about myself, is true. Rest I keep discovering, inventing, denying, re-inventing, re-discovering, that sort of a thing.. :) I have been a blogger since forever.. this, is a new avatar... drop a comment if you like, don't like whatever is here.. or even just to say hello.. :) Write to me at neha_sharma_2000@yahoo.com for pricing details for Wedding and Art photography.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP