Now booking photo sessions in Dubai and India -Individual, fashion, couple, family, new borns, kids.
Pls drop me a line if you are interested to get the details!!
Also booking specifically for weddings and couples sessions in India for November.

Sunday, August 9, 2009

s.w.e.t.a & k.a.p.i.l couple's maternity photography


Friday morning, was a maternity/couples portrait session with Sweta and Kapil. Few years married, they are soon expecting their first baby! They are such a lovely couple and we had a lot of fun hanging out with them. We shot at JBR walk, the beach and LPQ. We wrapped up the day with a great lunch at the Kabab Factory, what delight to discover another foodie couple!! :)

They were so amazing to shoot - so calm and patient, besides being an absolute delight as subjects - very cute! Thank you both!! :) And also a big thank you to Vivek, who was right there besides me, just as I needed him to be. Like always.
Pictures from the shoot... Let me know what you all think...
the lovely couple
How cute is the egg shot!? :)
She looks so dreamy and calm...
This is one of my favorite! It was burning hot, but our models here, managed to look all cool and breezy!!
I love the`Now Open' sign in the background - `now open to welcoming the new one in the family'! :)
the expressions in this one are priceless! :)
These too, are one of my personal favs!

Location courtesy - LPQ, Jbr Walk.

8 comments:

Unknown August 9, 2009 at 7:44 PM  

Thankuu Neha for the amazing pictures.. cant help going back to the website again and again to check it out.. very nicely done..

Anonymous,  August 10, 2009 at 1:45 PM  

the pictures look really great.. was just checking them again.. this was a great first step.. looking forward to many many more..
bye.. love you

Aditi Gupta August 12, 2009 at 2:46 AM  

These are great pictures!! Sweta send me this link and I love your photography. Way to go.
Good luck!!

A's musings August 12, 2009 at 8:39 AM  

Sweta sent the link to your blog - really lovely pics of them. The rest too! Very very lovely!!

Neha@ papermagictwigs August 12, 2009 at 10:15 AM  

Thanks Sweta, I'm so happy that you liked the pics. :)

Aditi, A's musings - thanks for dropping by and your lovely comments. Make sure to keep coming as I will be adding a lot more to the blog!

Anonymous - I love you too ;)

Tabita August 12, 2009 at 2:27 PM  

Lovely pics :) well captured

Neha@ papermagictwigs August 13, 2009 at 9:37 AM  

Thanks guys.
Tabita - left a msg on your blog, not sure if the comment box is working.. check out Maya Organic in Bangalore, if you haven't already...

http://mayaorganic.com/products.htm

All photographs © copyright Neha Ramabhadran

Images from this blog may not be used without my prior permission for both personal or professional use.

In a few cases the photos on this blog are not taken by me. Typically that's when I've handed my camera to somebody else (mostly my husband) and/or when the photo is of me. In those cases credit goes to the person who was kind enough to take the photograph.

Thanks to the way cool people who are in the photographs!! :)


Contact

Write to me at neha_sharma_2000@yahoo.com for pricing details for portrait sessions - couples, family and new borns. And for weddings in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and India.

About Me

My photo
Delhi, India
I'm a nomad. That much, of what I know for sure about myself, is true. Rest I keep discovering, inventing, denying, re-inventing, re-discovering, that sort of a thing.. :) I have been a blogger since forever.. this, is a new avatar... drop a comment if you like, don't like whatever is here.. or even just to say hello.. :) Write to me at neha_sharma_2000@yahoo.com for pricing details for Wedding and Art photography.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP