Now booking photo sessions in Dubai and India -Individual, fashion, couple, family, new borns, kids.
Pls drop me a line if you are interested to get the details!!
Also booking specifically for weddings and couples sessions in India for November.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

through the cherry blossom tree


Behind the purple clouds
when the sun begins to set
and the smell of winter
is everywhere
I sit outside and stare long.
Between the branches and the fruit
of the cherry blossom tree
I try and catch a glimpse
of fast fading light
and quickly hiding birds
I hum a song I used to know
half forgotten
half lost
and then
I miss you....
I miss you a lot.

7 comments:

Unknown August 12, 2009 at 3:57 PM  

You took me years, years back with that, dear. Why did you ever stop writing? Keep writing, thats the Neha I know and love :)

Neha@ papermagictwigs August 12, 2009 at 4:08 PM  

Awww... :( think I'm gonna cry!! :)
I miss those days a lot too... some of the best memories ever! I miss you... I miss us...
No one apart from you knows me better from those days.. and I can safely assume it's the same for you too :)

Unknown October 6, 2009 at 1:05 PM  

I love the photograph and the poem that goes with it... you are an incredibly talented person Neha!

Neha@ papermagictwigs October 6, 2009 at 7:04 PM  

Thank you Shruti, I'm so kicked by your comment! :)))

All photographs © copyright Neha Ramabhadran

Images from this blog may not be used without my prior permission for both personal or professional use.

In a few cases the photos on this blog are not taken by me. Typically that's when I've handed my camera to somebody else (mostly my husband) and/or when the photo is of me. In those cases credit goes to the person who was kind enough to take the photograph.

Thanks to the way cool people who are in the photographs!! :)


Contact

Write to me at neha_sharma_2000@yahoo.com for pricing details for portrait sessions - couples, family and new borns. And for weddings in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and India.

About Me

My photo
Delhi, India
I'm a nomad. That much, of what I know for sure about myself, is true. Rest I keep discovering, inventing, denying, re-inventing, re-discovering, that sort of a thing.. :) I have been a blogger since forever.. this, is a new avatar... drop a comment if you like, don't like whatever is here.. or even just to say hello.. :) Write to me at neha_sharma_2000@yahoo.com for pricing details for Wedding and Art photography.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP